1. Skip to Menu
  2. Skip to Content
  3. Skip to Footer

Gift Aid Form for FMA UK

If you pay UK Income Tax (like tax on your pension if you are retired, or Capital Gains Tax, or tax on the interest from your savings) then every donation you make in the future, or have made in the last 4 years, could be worth almost a third more to FMA UK, without any cost to you.

If you want to help FMA UK to maximise the impact you make through your donations, all you have to do is complete this form and submit it.

** Please note there is NO extra cost to you for completing this form! **

I wish Fibromyalgia Action UK (Registered Charity No. 1042582) to treat all donations I have made in the past four years, and all donations I make from the date of this Declaration, until I notify you otherwise, as a Gift Aid donation.

I pay Income and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax Fibromyalgia Action UK reclaims on my donations in the tax year. Your full home address is required to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Please treat all donations I make or have made to FMA UK for the past 4 years as Gift Aid donations until further notice. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

It may be that having read the information on this form you feel that your donation does not qualify for Gift Aid. If this is the case, please tick the relevant box below and return this form to us. This will ensure you are not asked to complete a Gift Aid form in the future, should you choose to support us again.

Would you like to hear from us on our campaigns, awareness and how you can support us. Your details are safe with us, we will never share them with anyone else. Please see our Privacy Policy 

To receive more information about news, campaigns, volunteering and how you can support people with Fibromyalgia please tick how you would like to hear from us. 

If you are already receiving information and do not tick a box, we will continue to contact you according to the preference you have already given. You can change your preference on opt out at anytime by contacting us at head.office@fmauk.org. For more information on how we protect and use your personal information please see our privacy policy

When FMA UK receives a donation from a UK taxpayer, we are entitled to claim an amount of tax (calculated at the basic rate of income tax in that year) paid on that donation. Once you have given your permission for us to do this on your behalf (by filling in this Gift Aid form) there is no need for you to do anything else.

All that is required is that you must be a taxpayer and that you would have paid or will pay sufficient income and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover all the Gift Aid claimed on your donations in that tax year. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay any difference.

The amount of tax that we claim will be 25% of the total value of your donations to FMA UK in that tax year. If you pay Income Tax above the basic rate, you can claim the difference between the rate you pay and basic rate on your donation through your Self Assessment tax return or asking HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to amend you tax code. If your tax situation changes and your gifts will no longer be eligible for the Gift Aid scheme, please contact us and will amend your record accordingly.

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Cookie Use Page.

I accept cookies from this site.